lidbeckbrent

lidbeckbrent

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

How to Make a Dahlia Centerpiece for Your Table

August and September is Dahlia flower season.  Dahlias are my favorite late summer flower!!

If you're looking for a pretty centerpiece to make for your fall party look no further this idea. I created this with a selection of dahlias from my own garden.

I cut the stems short to float the flower heads in water in a shallow container like this straight sided copper tray.

Add a few floating candles, and you now have the perfect Fall centerpiece for your table. Easy!

table setting dahlia
Designed by Karin Lidbeck for Outdoor Ideas Magazine - photo by Andre Baronowski

arrangement, tablesetting


1 comment:

  1. Love this centerpiece idea. Beautiful close-up shot. I'm a stylist too... so glad i just found your blog. visit me sometime, www.besostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete