lidbeckbrent

lidbeckbrent

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New England Home Magazine Cover Story



One of the greatest honors I have ever received in my career was when I was offered the position of contributing editor for New England Home Magazine, the premiere regional architecture and interior design magazine in the northeast.  As contributing editor, I am able to style some of the most amazing, breath-taking homes located in all corners of New England.

This previous summer I traveled to Vermont with photographer Jim Westphalen to produce a story on this stunningly simplistic, latter-day home on the Connecticut River. Jim and I are beyond thrilled to have produced the cover story for this month's issue of NEH.









1 comment:

  1. What an amazing opportunity to style such beautiful homes. I'll look forward to picking up a copy of this issue. Happy to have discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete